When it comes to achieving that lit-from-within glow look with make-up, there are a few tricks that can help you get there and if you’re looking for a new everyday habit, you’ve arrived at the correct place. We’re looking for the greatest method to ace your make-up for a pleasant, refreshing, and faultless appearance, and we’re inspired by Shivali While we’re all enticed by discounts and special deals on cosmetic treatments at salons and parlours, burning a hole in your wallet for something that only lasts a few hours isn’t always a good idea. Why spend your money on pricey makeup artists when you can get the same look at the home? Try these tips to look fab within minutes!
- Perfect Your Foundation Makeup: If you want to be the talk of the town, your base makeup is unquestionably the key. Use a decent primer to set the foundation of your face. If your skin is dry, you should use a moisturiser. This creates a smooth foundation on which other face products may be readily layered. For a decent basis, use a good primer and a strong foundation. You can omit the foundation if your skin is in good condition and your skin tone is even. Instead, use some BB cream to create a natural-looking glow. If you want to look perfect, go for full coverage foundations. It’s entirely up to you whether you want it matte or dewy.
- Concealing is the Key: To appear your best, you must cover all of your skin flaws. Only a few women have flawless skin, necessitating the use of a concealer. Correct all of your skin problems, whether they’re beneath the eyes, on the side of your nose, or on your lips. This will make you appear faultless and confident in your grin.
- Wear Dramatic Eye Makeup: Who says heavy makeup is just appropriate for weddings? Well, Shivali suggests, you can use them for your indoor shoots or small occasions as well! Smokey eyes are always in style; therefore creating Smokey eyes for the eye makeup look is the safest option. You may also try a winged eyeliner look for a more sultry appearance on holiday occasions. Experiment with different line styles to achieve those enticing eyes for the festive nights! These days, graphic eyeliners are also quite popular!
- Add Glitter and Attack: Playing with glitters is enjoyable, and you may use them on your face, body, eyes, nails, and lips. Make the most of your creativity by experimenting with glitter. You can create these looks using loose glitters, glitter eye shadow palettes and glitter eyeliner. It goes without saying that glitters are lovely and go perfectly with all kinds of party looks. For casual events, skip the glitter and keep it subtle.
- Get the Perfect Pout: You have complete control over the colour of your lips. However, if you have chosen to wear bold eye makeup, tone down the colour of your lips and vice versa. Reds, pinks, corals, and berries are in vogue. Your lip colour should also be a fantastic complement to your clothing. If you prefer pastel attire, a bright and dramatic form of lip colour would look excellent, however, if you already have a colourful dress on, a light hue like pink or simply adding some lip gloss will suffice. Don’t forget to add a lip liner to acquire the precise shape of your lips.
There are cream-based products, liquid-based makeup products nowadays you can easily find organic makeup brands in India which are safer for your skin especially if you have sensitive or oily acne-prone skin. At the end of all this, Shivali suggests applying a makeup setter. You definitely don’t want your hard work to get erased too soon, do you?