I received the May 2018 GlamEgo box a few days ago. I had done the unboxing on my Insta story. Join me on Instagram. So if you are interested in Glamego Box May 2018 Unboxing And Review keep on reading.
The Beauty Emergency Kit GlamEgo May 2018 box – Unboxing and Review
For all the new readers who do not know about the Glam Ego box, let me give you some information about it.
Glam Ego box is India’s first Beauty subscription box for price as low as INR 299/-( for 12 months subscription) which is the cheapest(in terms of cost).
The GlamEgo box sends you premium and luxury products for you to try.
It contains a pre-selected set of full-sized and deluxe size beauty products . The cost of the box is INR 399/- per month. You can subscribe for different duration 1-month, 3-months, 6-months and 12-months.
Checkout their website for subscriptions
Checkout my previous GlamEgo boxes here
What I got in May 2018 Glam Ego box
GlamEgo is calling this month’s box as “Beauty Emergency Kit” . Well i was a little confused with the name initially. But then I realized these are few things are needed in every girls life that the have curate the box I would name it the starter kit. There is nothing in the box that is emergency ready but a collection of things that can keep you ready to flaunt yourself in the morning!
This month’s box is very cute and has beautiful images of animals made on it. It is very colourful and the cuteness is overloaded. I absolutely love the packaging. So, Kudos! to the Glamego team for such a good packaging. The box is having magnetic lock system and is quite sturdy. It can be reused to keep some makeup stuff or some jewelry items etc.
This month you get products worth INR 2400/- in your box.
I got the following products in the box.
- Votre Multi-vitamin And Rejuvenating Night Creme
- Seer Secrets Lip Scrub
- Bella Voste Sheer Crème Lust Lipstick
- Bella Voste Nail Polish
- Rohto Acne+ Pimple Defense Face Wash
Votre Multi-vitamin And Rejuvenating Night Creme
- Votre Multi-Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Cream contains essential vitamins like Vitamin E, C, K & B6 and minerals.
- It nourishes the skin while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports natural cell turnover and smoothens the skin.
- I felt the cream was quite thick in consistency and thus you needed very little amount for your face.
- Application left the skin radiant and youthful-looking.
- 30 gms of the product is priced for INR 1550/-
Rohto Pimple Defense Face Wash
Rohto is Japan’s No. 1 acne care brand and launched in India recently. I have got few sachets of these facewash in my February 2018 Fab bag
GlamEgo has sent full size of the facewash in May month.
I do not have acne prone skin hence I have not tried this product yet.
However brand claim :
- To remove 99% of the pimple-causing germs
- Absorbs excess sebum
- Soothes skin
- Kills pimples
- Controls skin’s heat
It is priced for INR 99/– for 50 gms of product
Seer Secrets Lip Scrub
- The scrub is 100% natural and is free from chemicals as well.
- This lip scrub contains Rambutan, dates and liquorice.
- It removes dead cells and give plump looking lips.
- The fragrance of this scrub is fruity .
- 8 gms product is priced at INR 261/-
Bella Voste Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick
- The lipstick has a very smooth texture and glides on very easily on the lips.
- It is fairly pigmented and has a cream finish and does not dry out the lips.
- You get 4.2 gms of product for INR 295/-.
Bella Voste Nail Polish
- This is a very long lasting nail paint. It was intact for 7 long days.
- It has a non-toxic non-yellowing formula.
- The nail paint comes in 9ml size and is priced for INR 249/-
Overall this month’s box was totally worth the price as we got products worth almost 10 times the amount we paid for the subscription box.
I would definitely recommend Glam ego box to beginners to give a try.
Follow Every Little Thing:Happiness on