Wipes play a very important role in our everyday life. I must have baby wipes in my bag for those emergency situations. On an everyday basis, I use wipes for wiping my kids’ face, wiping hands and most essentially during diaper changes. It is really important to clean the baby’s skin thoroughly before every diaper change to avoid diaper rashes.
As a parent, we continuously strive to get the best things for our child. Be it creating an environment for healthy growth, providing the best nutrition or taking care of their gentle skin.
I am here to present to you my Top 5 Baby wipes for your baby’s sensitive skin.
Top 5 Baby wipes for Baby’s Sensitive Skin
1. Mother Sparsh
- Mother Sparsh wipes are Fragrance-free.
- The wipes are made of Medical grade fabric made from the plant pulp which makes them natural and 100% biodegradable baby wipes.
- The wipes are 3 times extra thicker than the ordinary wipes available in the market
- These are 99% water based baby wipes.
- The packaging has moisture lock lip to retain the moisture for a longer time.
Mother Sparsh wipe are really thick and feel really soft. The fabric is smooth and hence can say really gentle on baby’s sensitive skin.
It has no smell whatsoever. It is absolutely fragrance-free.
The wipes are just the right amount of moist. The water is not dripping off neither the wipes are too dry and rough.
2. Huggies Wipes
We have been using the Huggies premium diaper for my younger one from the beginning and have been loving how soft they are. Honestly speaking we did not know when these wipes were launched but randomly while ordering our monthly stash of baby products we stumbled upon these wipes. Huggies wipes were really at par to our expectation.
Hugggieswipers are thick, soft and good absorbent
- These are lightly fragranced wipes
- The wipes are clinically tested soap free, paraben and
mitfree, alcohol free.
- Huggies baby wipes are enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E – to help
soothand moisturize skin
- The wipes contain 68% natural
fibrefrom plant pulp.
3. Johnsons Baby Wipes
- The Johnson’s baby wet Wipes are Soft and gentle for newborn sensitive skin
- It helps protect against redness and rash
- It is enriched with 3 times weight of moisturizing lotion
- The wipes are 100% clinically proven mild and gentle
4. Dove Baby care wipes
I have been a fan of Dove products for myself. When they launched their baby care range I had to use it. I love the soft soothing smell of the products. One of the first products we used from the Dove Baby car range were the Dove baby Wipes. These wipes are soft and gentle on the skin.
Therewipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free.
- These are enriched with mild moisturizer for baby’s delicate skin which gives instant moisturization leaving baby’s skin soft and supple.
- These wipes have a beautiful smell which is very soothing and not overpowering.
5. Mama Earth Baby wipes
Mama Earth baby wipes are all natural baby wipes made with bamboo extract. They wipes are polyester free. The smell of these wipes is really subtle . The wipes are enriched with aloevera, shea butter , and olive oil.
- These are 100% polyester free
- Made from organic bamboo
- Contains natural moisturizers like aloevera and shea butter.
The packaging has a hard lid which prevents the wipes from drying faster.
These have been my top 5 baby wipes. Let me know which are your favorites in the comments below
Follow Every Little Thing: Happiness on
Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2019 conducted byHealthwealthbridge.com,Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2019 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.