The weather is changing and the pollution level in Delhi NCR is rising.
With the pollution levels soaring high the struggle to keep kids indoors and engaged in something educative and informative is coming to reality. As much as I try to keep them involved with multiple things which also include the permissible duration of screen time, even then we can’t really rely on gadgets for entertainment for Miss G completely.
She needs new games every now and then. She has come to the age that simple games don’t keep her
I jump on to activity boxes because it has a set of activities for the kids as per their age. The activities are generally indoors. Today, we review Xplora Box
I jump on to activity boxes because it has a set of activities for the kids as per their age. The activities are generally indoors. Today, we review XploraBox– . I would tell you exactly what you need to know about it, where you can get it and how was my experience with it.
What is Xplorabox?
Adopting the radical approach to learning while having fun ensures that the kids adore the challenging environment that Xplora box creates for them every month. It also helps them to enhance their memory skills and boost their confidence. The Educational activity box contains 5 different theme based games and/or activities. You can choose any theme based on your child’s interest.
2-4 years, 4-8 years, 8+ years
- 3 months – Rs.2097
- 6 months – Rs.4194
- 12 months – Rs 6780
Miss G was super excited to receive the box. The box had 4-5 activities.
- Each activity was nicely packed in individual packs.
- Each pack had instructions related to the activities.
- The material related to each activity was really strong and sturdy.
- Though sturdy was easy for kids to handle it.
- We received the Traveller XploraBox. While everything was amazing, I still felt that some information about the monument and the country( flag activity) added to the activity box itself would have created
amuch better impact.
- With the currently material and information on how to do the activity, Miss G performed the activity and that was it.
But yes, the box is good for the kids to try and learn a lot of things.
Check out Healthy Snacks for kids option
Follow Every Little Thing: Happiness on