As we have Bid adieu to 2018, I have been introspecting the happening around the year. 2018 had been
Yes this is a late post. But as they say better later than never.
So to sum up the year 2018 for me has been
Year of firsts
2018 has been an year of first for me.
- We celebrated Baby T’s first
lohri, holithis year. It was the year when she had her first rice and we celebrated her Annaparashan with family and close friends
- It was my first experience to travel to Mumbai alone leaving the girls with husband and kids.
- It was the first time I got associated with well- known brands and was recognized as a blogger in the Blogger community.
- Every Little Thing: Happiness has started making a name after 1.5 years of its
Year of learning
2018 has been the year of great learning for me.
- Spending time after work with two kids. Staying all energetic and playful 🙂
- With recognition in the blogging world, the year brought me great learning from
- The year 2018 made me learn and understand people in a much better way.
I hope the new year brings in lot more positivity in everyone’s life.
Comment below your hopes from the year 2019.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!!
Follow Every Little Thing: Happiness on